|"We are able to solve successfully the problem of power quality deterioration from the main distribution panel to the ultimate consumer"
Ph. D., Head of CEMS Electric Engineering Department, IEEE member
One of main directions of our activity is the technical consulting on the operation of 0.4 kV buildings electric power supply systems and industrial and civil constructions.
Technical consulting services include:
- Diagnostics, design and repair services of electric installations, grounding systems, and lighting protection;
- Development of practical recommendations based on results of diagnostics and investigation of the object;
- Consultations on specific and general problems of the electric power supply systems and other problems, including protection from electromagnetic field.
Our experience of successful solutions of ordinary and complex technical problems and putting in order with national and international standards allow us to provide the reliable operation of electric power supply systems and save our customers expenses.
"Chief of "GAZPROM" Branch on Buildings management appreciates Center for Electromagnetic Safety for the high quality of work …" (Reg. No. 238/ВИ from 12.02.2003)
- Diagnostics of the electric power supply systems at production plants and buildings
- Elimination of intensive "pitting" corrosion of heating and water supply pipelines
- Audit of buildings electric power supply systems to control the quality of electric power, consumed currents and interference from electronic equipment
- Design and reconstruction of the lightning protection systems
- Protection of electric installations, electronic and telecommunication equipment from lightning and commutation overvoltages
- Diagnostics of grounding systems
- Diagnostics of condition of cable lines contacts
Please, request more information from Electric Engineering Department of Center for Electromagnetic Safety.