Center for Electromagnetic Safety was established in 1994.
The Center for Electromagnetic Safety main aim is involving in practical use the scientific results, which have been got during 40-year period of researches for ensuring of electromagnetic safety in modern conditions.
At the present time, Center consists of Testing Laboratory, Electric Engineering Department (including Electric Laboratory) and Research Group.
- Director Oleg GRIGORIEV, Ph. D
- Deputy Director Eugenia BICHELDAY, Ph. D
- CEMS Scientific Leader Prof. Yuri GRIGORIEV
- Head of Electric Engineering Department Victor PETUKHOV, Ph. D
- Head of Testing Laboratory Anton MERKULOV, MS